- The Transpire site www.appsforall.com.au is owned and operated by Transpire Technology Pty Ltd (“we” or “us”).
- We collect and use personal information from customers, users or visitors of our site or applications (“our site”), including information or opinions which are capable of identifying visitors, such as the customer’s/visitor’s name, address, contact telephone numbers and email address (“Personal Information”). We do not wish to collect information about customers/visitors which is sensitive information as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“Privacy Act”).
3. Information collected
- We will collect Personal Information about you through your use of our products, services or site. Some of the Personal Information collected by us will track your use of our products, services or site. The Personal Information is collected by us to enhance your use of our products, services or site and to assist us in providing a better service.
- We do not use or share Personal Information for any other purpose other than for the purpose for which it was disclosed. By providing your Personal Information to us, you acknowledge that you are authorised to provide such information to us.
- We may collect Personal Information about you for our related bodies corporate and service providers and when you request information about products and services. We will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or for the purpose disclosed to you.
- We may provide your Personal Information to our affiliates. We may also use your Personal Information to:
- inform you about our site, goods, services, offers, or in order to provide the product or service you have requested, or other matters which we believe are of interest to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in.
- customise the advertising and content on our site and applications and to contact you about specials deals.
- share with authorised third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing and analysis organisations, financial and credit card institutions in order to process any payments, hosting companies, website developers, internet service providers and customer service providers, customer support specialists, fulfillment companies, external business advisors (such as creditors and lawyers), research and data analysis firms (“Authorised Service Providers”).
- Prior to the disclosure of Personal Information to a person overseas, we will take such steps as reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the overseas recipient treats your Personal Information securely and otherwise complies with the relevant Australian Privacy Principles in relation to the Personal Information.
- If you subsequently decide that you do not wish to receive information from them you may let us know by contacting us.
5. Storage of information
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to protect and maintain the security of your Personal Information and to make our site as secure as possible against unauthorised access. Our officers, employees, agents and third party contractors are expected to observe the confidentiality of your Personal Information. Despite our reasonable endeavors, we are unable to ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted to us and all Personal Information disclosed by you to us is at your own risk.
- If we determine that Personal Information is no longer needed for any purpose, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify that personal information, unless we are required by law or a court or tribunal to retain the information.
- We will not disclose your Personal Information to any third party (other than our affiliates and Authorised Service Providers) without your consent in writing, unless otherwise required by law, or unless such disclosure is reasonably necessary in our opinion to protect our rights or property or to avoid injury to any person.
- We may introduce, link or refer you, to other businesses operated by third parties. You acknowledge that such businesses are not operated by us. Advertisements on our site or applications, links to or from other sites or businesses do not constitute sponsorship, approval, endorsement of the content, policies, practices or services offered on those advertisements, sites or businesses.
7. Access to information collected by us
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to keep your Personal Information accurate. You may obtain access to the Personal Information which we have collected about you, via our site, by contacting us.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to provide a complete list of your Personal Information within 21 days of receipt of your enquiry. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for this service. Proof of identity may be required before such information will be provided.